My Top Books in 2022
I'm looking forward to surpassing my goal of reading 50 books again for the Goodreads 2022 Reading Challenge!
This year I've had a large number of books I gave 5 stars, so I took extra time to enjoy them.
For many years I gave myself the excuse that I didn't have the time to sit down and read, and barely read 1 book a year. So how did I do it?
Well listening to audiobooks while driving or training for sports to stay in shape definitely helps. Luckily books in Amazon Kindle format can also be read by Echo devices and even using the Alexa app.
My top books by category read in 2022 were:
• The Innovators https://amzn.to/3GQmP5b
• Invent & Wander https://amzn.to/3EIe7DF
• The Code Book https://amzn.to/3icsx7j
• Ego Is the Enemy https://amzn.to/3ODAX3O
• Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life https://amzn.to/3gDpPau
• How to Change Your Mind https://amzn.to/3U5J0re
• Why We Sleep https://amzn.to/3u60c5k
• Will https://amzn.to/3OHJRgP
• This is How They Tell Me The World Ends: The Cyberweapons Arms Race https://amzn.to/3P0PQMA
• The Premonition https://amzn.to/3Vxjnk9
• The Psychology of Money https://amzn.to/3GR5clV
You can see the my favorite books from other years, including my all-time favorites at https://destroyobstacles.com/books
Also for a full 2022 list & other books you can follow @DigitalBeyond on @GoodReads at https://www.goodreads.com/digitalbeyond
I'm looking forward to reading another 50 books for this coming year, and you may find many of your favorites available at your local library.
If you don't already have devices to help check out the Kindle, and you can spread out multiple Echo Dots around the house to read to you when you are not using headphones.
And don't stop there! You can also find a lot of great courses online such as through your library.
Any favorite books you'd like to share? Let us know on Twitter @destroyobstacle